Sunday, December 27, 2015
Technology is a big part of our lives and we often come across technical problems. The following is a solution for a common problem when you are watching a video on your computer from a website and it doesn't play. If it's a flash video, the following steps would most likely solve the problem:
1. Go to - http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
2. Click "Delete Websites"
3. Then go to - http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager08.html
4. Click "Reset License Files"
5. That should solve the problem. If not, just try opening that website in another browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari).
Monday, November 16, 2015
A few weeks ago, I went into my Google Drive and opened an important folder (that contains years of my work) only to find that it's completely empty. I started to panic and tried different things. The following is what I did before all my files appeared again and I suggest you try this:
1. Click "Refresh" on the browser. (You can alternatively press the "F5" key if on a PC.) Most likely, this alone will make your files appear again.
2. Log out of Google.
3. Clear cache and history on your browser.
4. Check your internet connection and make sure your internet connection is not intermittent (on and off). Test other websites and application requiring internet connection to make sure there's no problem with your internet connection. [If you suddenly lose connection to the internet, naturally your Google Drive folder will appear empty because your files are stored online and not in your computer.]
5. Restart your computer.
6. Go into your Google Drive again.
7. If you still don't see your files, click "refresh" on your browser again.
After You Recover Your Files and Folders and Google Drive, Do the Following
For important folders and files that you put on, keep a backup elsewhere such as on your desktop computer or on a USB hard drive.
Other People's Experience as Posted on Discussions Online
Although my Google Drive is the free 15GB version, this sudden disappearance of files happened also to people with the PAID version of Google Drive, as I've searched them out online. Therefore, I strongly recommend that you have backup copies of your files elsewhere, even if you have the paid version of Google Drive.
For life lessons and other lessons to get your life to where you want it to be, feel free to go to http://spirfit.org/Academy/#life
Thursday, October 22, 2015
If I want to be free, I got to be me. Not the me that you think I should be. Not the me that my wife or husband thinks I should be.
Not the me that people stereotypically thinks that an Asian man, a black woman, a black man, an Asian woman, a white woman, a Latina, a Latino, ... or a white man should be. Not the me that my kids think I should be. If I got to be free, I got to be me. But I better know who "me" is. The best way to know that is to connect to the Creator and keep asking Him.
Adapted from Bill Gove's speech with my own elaborations.
Our life lessons are available at http://spirfit.org/Academy/#life
Feel free to join us on Facebook at