Tweet Follow @AmadeoConstanzo
1. Occupy Sesame Street
2. Change CD in player
3. Get up to date with technology and get rid of CD player. Get a solar powered… cassette player.
4. Move to Canada to get away from hurricanes and earthquakes in New York.
5. Use social networks like Twitter to spark a Canadian spring.
6. Bitch about the economy. Wait, I did that last year (and the year before.)
7. Become the Republican nominee for the Presidency so that I can do three things: (1) Stop hurricanes and earthquakes, (2) Miraculously eradicate unemployment despite global economic problems, and (3) Ah. Ummm. What’s the third one? Oops.
8. Become really good at planking so that I can get endorsements from Nike... and Apple.
9. Tebow five times a day.
10. Come up with a more serious list of New Year’s Resolutions.
Copyright: © 2011. This document is the sole property of Amadeo Constanzo. You may use this article for free on your web site, blog, or other publication if and only if you include this entire copyright notice including the following links and statement. Other free teachings from Amadeo Constanzo can be found at SpirFit.com and SpirFit.org
New Year's Resolutions 2012, Shu Chan 陳樹中 University of California, UC Davis, Brooklyn Tech, Amadeo Constanzo
Terence Chan LIU Long Island University