Translate

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Crisis = Danger + Opportunity




I’ve just realized something remarkable. The word “crisis” in Chinese, 危機, is literally translated as “danger” + “opportunity.” This is completely consistent with what God has been teaching me, as I’ve taught in my previous blog at http://stanzo.blogspot.com/2009/06/power-of-uncertain-part-1-opportunities.html about how crisis, or a situation of uncertainty, can be turned into an opportunity.

It’s amazing how the ancient Chinese thousands of years ago, in a land about 10,000 miles from where I am now, learn the same truth. I learn the truth from God, wherever and whenever. Wherever you are and whenever in history you are living, truth is truth. Truth is timeless and not bound by location.

For more lessons like this one, feel free to go to - SpirFit.org

For updates of new posts and for connecting with others who like these readings, feel free to “like” the SpirFit page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/SpirFit/141881909215772

No comments:

Post a Comment